I know a lot of people think they have the best friends in the world, but I am sorry you don't. I do. I have such a great group of friends. They have been there for me so many times over my life I would be lost with out them. Some I have been friends with sense birth and some from the good old days of Sage Creek. Others I meet in middle school and some in the last few years. I am so grateful to have each one of them in my life.
Over the years we have still stayed close. We have seen each other through the good and bad times of life. The happiness of marriage, the sadness of divorce, New babies, loved ones lost, And new loves. I just want to say thank you for having the BEST FRIENDS in the world.

Once a month we try to get together and do something. It started with lunch then as more kids came into the picture we had to switch things up. So we do things without the little ones. Anyway last night we went to dinner for Christmas and had such a great time talking about the good old days. We had a few girls that could not make it and we missed them.
I hope everyone in their life time is lucky enough to have a least one great friend, I have been blessed with many. Thanks ladies for being the best. I love you all.
Over the years we have still stayed close. We have seen each other through the good and bad times of life. The happiness of marriage, the sadness of divorce, New babies, loved ones lost, And new loves. I just want to say thank you for having the BEST FRIENDS in the world.
Once a month we try to get together and do something. It started with lunch then as more kids came into the picture we had to switch things up. So we do things without the little ones. Anyway last night we went to dinner for Christmas and had such a great time talking about the good old days. We had a few girls that could not make it and we missed them.
I hope everyone in their life time is lucky enough to have a least one great friend, I have been blessed with many. Thanks ladies for being the best. I love you all.
6 comments:
There were lots of laughs last night, thats for sure. I am so gald that we got together, its always a blast when we do. You're a great friend too!!!
If only the waitress wasn't so Snippety!
I agree We our so lucky to have good friends
Nancy! That is so fun! I no I luv friends! Haha! Ok so chelsea (Dohner) has been dieing to see ur ring! haha!
What a nice post...all of us are so lucky to have each other! I just loved last night and any night that we can all just sit and talk and have so much fun. I love girls nights!!!! :)
oh sakes ... that makes me miss you guys all so much!
Post a Comment