Friday, January 2, 2009
Let is snow
Those of you that know me know I am not much of a snow gal. In fact I hate the snow. I hate being cold. I hate being wet. I hate the way you smell wet. All in all just not a big fan of winter. So this morning when my family said we are going sledding I was not to excited. First of I don't own any snow cloths. I have a coat but its not a snow coat. I don't have boats I don't have pants. The only gloves I have are the kind that you buy one size fits all. I would much rather have a pool party. In fact I have more swim suites then I know what to do with. I could let the whole neighborhood wear them. Anyway back to the snow. I did not want to go, but being the great sport I am I did it. You know what it was so much fun. Zack was loving it. My mom even got into it and went down a few times. This in no way is going to make me a snow bunny but for today I didn't hate the snow.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that your parents went down the hill too!! We went sledding today and it was fun, but i'm with you, I usually sit inside and sip hot cocoa while I watch everyone play in the snow. Let's take the kids sledding though.
Hi -- I just randomly came across your blog. It is so cute. I love your background! It looks like you had a fun time sledding. I just posted a sledding entry too. I, also, would rather stay indoors sipping hot cocoa. Great pictures.
Thanks for letting me stop by!
Jen
Iam glad you went it looks like fun! How are the wedding plans coming?
Post a Comment