Thursday, January 10, 2008


So Zack takes the camera all the time and takes lovely shots like this one. I'm sure Americas Next Top Model will be calling any day now.

3 comments:

M to the E to the R to the I said...

You are gorgeous darling! I am so glad to see you have joined the dark side, into BLOG WORLD!

Lisa Chuntz said...

Youre hott with two ts for extra my love! Im so happy we're blog buddies,how did you find me? I almost pee'd my pants I was so excited...Nancy why have we not play'd yet?! Just because Im in love with your brother who lives a million miles away does not mean we cant be BFFs without him!

Kami Su said...

You are beautiful. I love your blog it is so cute I am glad you found mine so I could find yours. Zack is so darling, and I love your entries, you are darling!