Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy M.L.K. Day We felt the best way to enjoy this great day would be a little trip to Fat Cats. Yes a great time was had by all. I am thinking i should join the P.B.L for thoese of you who dont know that would be the Pro Bolwers Asation. They will want to be join because when you bolw a 72 they want you and they want you know. Its only a matter of time until the big deals come rollin in like, Ladies Speed Stick and, Aqua net, If I am luck I could even score a deal with Baller the ball making company I think my face would look great on a ball. Anyway I'll keep you up to date on that....
Yes My 4 year old child beat me with a 91 :(

W did a little boys v.s. girls I was no help to Andrea. We had fun thats all that matters.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Holy Cow I just laughed so loud reading your future endorsement deals. It was so funny! I miss you making me laugh! Love ya