Friday, January 18, 2008

If we make it back!



Well we are just about to head down to St George for the weekend. My mom, Zack , me and Kath. We go every year to run this little race. They have a hafe and a 5k. That is what I will be doing. Normal 3 miles would not be that big of a deal but seeing how I have not ran out side or more then 3 miles sence I had my knee done in Oct. I hope I dont die. Running on a tread mill is way different then outside. First off I am so A.D.D that after like 3 mins I am ready to be done. So we will see if I fall over dead then this will be my last post. I told Andrea they could have Zack. He was cool with that.

4 comments:

Vanessa Jane said...

Hey there nancy! Its fun to see your blog and little zack, who is growing up so fast. come visit us at moodytree.blogspot

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Good luck you sexy mama!

Kim said...

NANC!!!! I'm so beyond excited that you are blogging now! Finally! You are so stinkin gorgeous and I miss your face!!
Love you tons and tons!
love,
your favorite Oregon cousin :)

Ashlee said...

Hey fellow Blogger! :) It's fun to see you on here- hope to keep up better this way! Good luck with the run. I'd die. For reals.
See ya!