Thursday, February 7, 2008


First off zack and I are sick :( we were both up all night. So that being said we are watching a little more t.v then normal. I dont know how many of you are into this campaign, but I am kinda a dork like that and am way into it. Anyway today our boy Mitt Romney droped out of the race for the White House. I am so bugged. In years past I would say I have always been more on the Democrat side but when Mitt ran I thought I would hear what he had to say any way I love him he hit so many strong points that even though I love Barack Obama I was all for Mitt. So when I went to Vote on Super Tueday I had to pick a party so I put republican. So now Mitt is out I have to back step and go with Barack. Long story short I hate being sick I hate the snow and hate John McCain. Do not vote for him. Unless you want more of the same thing we have had with George W.

7 comments:

Jen Bird said...

I'm bummed about that as well. I really thought he seemed like a nice, solid guy Just a little reminder about the valentine party Wed the 13th at 6 pm. :) As if you haven't heard about it a million times! :) And just to make sure you're ok about bringing your famous potatoes. I will help you with those. Oh and I'm sorry you're sick.I'll have to call and check on you.

Vanessa Jane said...

agreed nanc.--and soo sorry you're sick.

Seth Ollerton said...

You go girl!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Nancy, (Bob is gay) I agree with you, McCain is no better than "W", except maybe (Bob is gay) that he can pronounce NUCLEAR. Maybe? (Bob is gay) I think I have to go with Barack, simply because there isn't anything better. (Bob is gay) But then again, why vote for anyone at all if you think they all suck? So maybe I wont vote at all. (Bob is gay) I know thats not a popular thing to do, especially here in Utah, where everyone just goes Republican.... just because. Anyway, thats all. Hope you're feeling better.

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Nancy, it wasnt Britt who wrote that, it was Jonny! And do you not have my email, so we can talk to each other like normal people instead of thru BLOGS!? Text me if you want my email, you never know who's looking at your comments, right? Peace.

CHUNTZ said...

Why do I love you so much!? Lets go to Arizona!

Ashlee said...

At least you got a chance to vote! Ours isn't until May and my guy's already out.

I won't go into detail, but we're very bummed at the remaining options. I may skip voting this year, too. I still don't regret my vote for "W"- say all you will, but our other options were WORSE!!!

Todd's strategy is to vote democrat so that Mitt will run again in 2012 and everyone will have hated the last 4 years enough to elect him next time. He may be on to something... :) Plus, Mitt's handsome!