Monday, February 4, 2008

LOVE



I love this month. I love love Valentine's Day. I just think it is so great, and its not because of all the gifts I get. ( have yet to have a good Valentine's) Its just what it stands for take a little time to let the people around you know how much you love them. This year Zack and I will be kickin it and making heart shaped pizza!!

4 comments:

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

so cute! I love that little man

Bradicus said...

Nancy--you always look so darn cute. Well I hope you have a happy valentines day. It was fun seeing you guys on Superbowl sunday...hopefully I'll see you at yoga later today.

Alyssa Coberly said...

holy freaking handsome little man! you guys are so dang cute i cant even stand it ...

M to the E to the R to the I said...

You just look so darn cute. I love Valentines Day too. We'll be hanging out with Solee too! We should all double, you and Zach and Us! yahoo!