Saturday, February 9, 2008

Will it ever be spring?

Yes we are still fighting this cold, cough, flu thing. Zack was up all night with just that deep chest cough so we went into the doc this moring. He was so nice he gave us some more cough med and sent us on our way. He also told me that we need to keep him up on his breather. (we ran out and jsut kinda forgot to get a new one) When they get a caugh and are not on their breathing med it will only make it worse. I guess they will be taking my mother of the year award away :(
(Zack loves to kick it in the chair that rubs your back when we go to wal*mart)

6 comments:

Jen Bird said...

Seriously I need some warm weather, sunshine, and a dip in the good 'ol Veterans Pool!! Hope he gets feeling better! We love ya Zack!

Kami Su said...

Sorry about the sickness, that really sucks! We are ready for spring over here too.

Meghan said...

Yuck, I know! I'm tired of this weather and dying for a little warmth and SUN! I'm dreaming of our pool days from last summer...
Hope you guys are feeling better soon!!

McKenzie said...

I am sorry you guys have been sick too. It is the pits! Have you started training for the big event yet? I can't wait until we can actually go running outside. I am excited to see you on Wednesday!

Ashlee said...

Poor guy!
I know it's weird, but try Vick's on his feet- worked wonders for us (though our house smelled like an old folks home for a few days!)
The sun will come, Zacky! :)

Colby and Malea said...

Sorry you guys have been so sick! Hope you both get feeling better soon..I am also ready for a little sun.