Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Bithday Mom And Grandma!


Happy Birthday mom and grandma Murph!!! How fun they have the same birthday. March 16 We are on our way to St George for a little birthday get away. ( in fact I am so post to be in the shower, but wanted to get a little birthday wish in) The family is all going down to stay for a few days and maybe get a little sun. Well Curt has been in the warm already so for him no big deal. Any way it should be fun. A little sun, running, food, family and all that good stuff. I know my mom never reads this but I just want her to know how lucky I am to have her. She is not just my mom she is my best friend. We have always had the worlds best friendship. I could always talk to her about anything and everything. It was not until I was older that I found out that not everyone could talk to their moms the way I did. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I wish everyone could have a mom like her but to bad she is mine!!! I love you mom and hope you have a great 35th birthday. You look so good for your age I mean how do you do it? A 31, 28,25 year old plus a 4 year old. Love ya mom

5 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

its possible that i hate you because of how freaking photogenic you are :0) you look so gorgeous! and how cute is your family? pretty cute!

Kim said...

Happy birthday Aunta Karen!! And Grandma Murph! Have fun in St. George- and that family pic is ADORABLE!!!

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday to Aunt Karen and Grandma!!! I hope you guys have a great time on your trip. I hate that we always miss all the fun stuff! Give them hugs for us!
See you soon! :)

Kami Su said...

How was St George, that sounds so nice. How cute your mom and grandma share the same birthday. Love that family picture, SO CUTE!!!!

Melissa Miller said...

Where is that picture taken? I love it!!