I just need to say a BIG BIG thank you to my cute little sister-in-law Andrea, who if Mike would not have opened his eyes and married, would have just took her for my own (not in that way but ya know) Anyway she is the best I am so grateful she is in our family. I love her so much.
Today was a day that could have been a bad day for me given what happened. Andrea spent the whole day with me so I never even had time to think about what could have been. I don't even know if she knew that she was taking my mind off things or not, but she helped so much. I wish everyone could have someone like her. She is so great. I love you thanks for always being so kind and giving.
3 comments:
I am sorry it wasn't the best day, I HATE THAT! How great to have such a sweet sister-in-law! And congrats on the big win, you are so cute!
I'm blushing, you are so sweet. I know I had more fun than you do. We should make it a weekly thing....maybe not buy so much every week, just go to lunch and snack all day! Anyways, thank you! I'm the lucky one and always have a blast with you! I can't wait for this weekend!!!
P.S. Gotta love the picture of me!
Gotta love Andrea...seriously the sweetest, funnest person and THANK GOODNESS Mike married her!
Post a Comment