Shoes. I love shoes I would get one of each kind.
Yes I know this is a vacuum, but it is the best kind in the world!
I just love this watch its from Nixion so so cute
Well my dear sweet Volvo how I love you so. You can go to their web site and make your own, this is mine.
kitchen Aid mixer. If I had one of these you couldn't keep me out of the kitchen.
My dram vacation. It would be oh so nice to lay on the beach all day.
Many of you already know that I have a great love for Bob from the Biggest Loser. I would love for him to whip me in shape, maybe for my dream vacation. I need to look good in my swimsuit!
7 comments:
i love bob too. He is so great!! you should marry him and then we could all have our little training sessions together!
Nancy, you look awesome and it sounds like everything is that way too. I can believe Zack is so big, he looks awesome. This is Tyson P. by the way. It has probably been at least, who knows how long it’s been since I’ve seen you. Obviously I don’t stay in touch so well, but I am trying to cure that, so here I am. Life is great; Summer and I are going to have a little girl on April 13th (still way to young and immature to be a dad). I am attending the University of Louisville School of Dentistry, I only have one year left (hopefully). I might become an oral surgeon, another 4-6yrs of school. That’s only if I am insane, but you know me, I just might be. I was studying oral pathology and decided to go blog surfing and found you. I am glad I did, you look great. I am so happy for you, and am glad that everything is going so well. Tell Mike I said hello. PS: I hope you get everything that you want.
so as i am reading this post in think to myself...i have a kitchen aid mixer, maybe nancy would want to come to my house and whip up some nancy-goodness that you do so well!
probably not but maybe you can give me some pointers on what i can use that giant thing for...all i use it for is cookies.
I'm with Erin, I have the mixer, too- come on over! In fact, I have the vacuum, too! :) I have to admit though, I use it ALL THE TIME and it was worth EVERY PENNY!!! I LOVE DYSON!
You look awesome and don't need Bob. However, I do- so maybe while you're in my house cooking and cleaning, Bob could be helping me NOT look pregnant anymore!
Hey, you were wishing, so can I! :)
See you next week!
I love your wish list. I was thinking I would need to start a new blog just to get started on my wish list. Included would be a copy of ALL your items, love it! Also, you are too cute on the Bird Blog it is so fun, we are like little kids with a new toy huh?
I almost think I could have predicted what you would have on a wish list...bob for sure, a mixer because you make the yummiest things ever, shoes--you runner you, oh and a nice (romantic) vacation. Hmmm...love them all!! Have fun tonight...so sad we won't be there.
Nice list! I saw Zack at the park on Wednesday! He was SO cute! You were no where to be found. I was sad.
Post a Comment