Monday, March 17, 2008

Sad sad news

Well I just was going to up date the blog with all the fun we had this weekend and all the pics are gone I don't know what happened but I do not have a singe thing left on my camera. I had taken so many good ones too. :(
We had a great time the weather was nice it could have been a little warmer I would have liked to get a little tan but that's OK. We didn't do anything to big it was just fun to be together. Curt came up from AZ and Andrea sister McCall came with us too. (my mom is trying to do a little match making) I would be so happy if things worked out then I would have two great sister-in-laws.
We got there on Thursday around 6 and just kinda got set in at the condo then went to dinner and hung out and waited for everyone else to get there.
Friday the boys went golfing and the girls try ed to go swimming, still not warm but Zack didn't seem to mind. Then we all got ready and met up for lunch. After that Curt, Mike, Andrea, McCall and my dad went to the baseball game. So My mom, Zack and I hit Target, I know I know we have a Target up here but they have a great one. Then Zack and I got dropped off so he could rest up. ( I think I was the one who needed a break. Anyone who knows Zack knows he never stops talking) My parents did a little shopping and Everyone else went and played a little tannins. That night we just stayed in and had pizza and girl scout cookies!!!! and just talked and laughed it was so fun.
Saturday was the race and it was fun. I felt good but still was not to fast. It was fun at the end because the fam was all there and that is the first time Zack has been to a race so I love that.(so sad again about my dumb camera, there was a super cute one with Zack at the end of the race) Then Curt, McCall, Andrea, Mike, Zack and me went and played baseball at a park, we even did our own American Gladiators. It was kinda fun. Went back got ready for the day hit a few more stores and went to dinner. We were all so tired we kinda just crashed and went to bed.
Sunday, so sad had to come home. It was so cold and raining that it was some what easy er to go then if it would have been 85. So anyway that was the weekend. Sorry you got the long book report about it. I will see if I can still some pics from Curt, or Mike and Andrea.

2 comments:

Kami Su said...

When I saw sad, sad, news I was so worried something bad happend. Well I know losing pictures is BAD, but I am glad you are all okay. Sounds like you have such a fun family. So how long was the race? I am jealous, I have only done a "family fun 5k run" and I pushed Sky in a stroller, just NOT my thing, l-a-z-y I guess.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

That sucks. By the sound of your title, I thought that you were going to say something happened to your knee again! I was so worried. I am glad it was just about the weather! I miss you!