Thursday, April 3, 2008

4 year olds!!!!

* he took this himself. he said it was to add to his blog!*
I love my child. I must say 4 is hard. One second he can be the sweetest, kind, loving little boy I know. Then he turns into this whiny little thing that talks back and doesn't listen. I don't know what to do. I feel like I am always on him and yelling at him. I bet I say, Zack, Zack ZAck, ZACk, ZACK" a million times a day.

I just dont know what to do. I know he is a little on the spoiled side, but I'd like to think all only children that are also the only grandchild are the same way. ( its not just me, ya have a papa, amma, mike, curt, andrea, and a dad. plus a lot more who give into to him.) I know he is a smart kid. He remembers everything so I know he knows when I ask him not to do something he knows he shouldn't do it, but does anyway. Then I get mad at him you'd think I chopped of his leg he makes a big seen out of it. Then I get more upset at him.

He is the best little man in the world and I do love him more then anything in this world I just am having a mom day. I am hoping when he turns 5 this will all go a way and I will never have to get mad at him again, but for some reason I don't think that is going to happen.

1 comment:

Kami Su said...

You are the cutest mom, and you know what you are doing. I have a friend that has a little boy the same age as Jackson. When they were both 4, it was hard, the not minding, talking back a bit and in their own world. We went to an Enchrichment where a lady talked about boys in general, but different stages they go through. She assured us it was a normal stage boys go through, she had 6 boys. We both felt much better and realized a little more it's a part of life. She mentioned some great books to read, I'll have to find out the names because I could really use a helpful read too. Hopefully it brings you a little peace too, as it did me, that boys have stages they go through and you are not the only mom with a boy...