Thursday, April 10, 2008

Coloring King




For the last few days all Zack has wanted to do is color. Not this is a bad thing, it's much better then wanting to watch t.v. all day. Its kinda funny. He has a big yellow dump truck that he has put all the coloring books and markers and such in and halls it around all over the place. He is getting good, staying in the lines and coloring some what normal colors not just blue!
He is such a good boy. I love him so much. I am one lucky mom to have him!!!

2 comments:

larrasheppard said...

Nancy, I was searching around today and found your blog. Thought I would say hello. Your little zack has sure grown since last fall during soccer. If you want to check out my blog email me you email address and I will send you a invite. larrasheppard@yahoo.com
See ya!

Unknown said...

Hey nancy its Brooke! Thanks for leaving those coments! You are so cute! I love Zack he is so hilarious! Ok see ya!