Thursday, May 15, 2008

A day at the park.



Some friends and I got together and took our kids to the park so they could play. Truth be told its so we can talk and catch up, the park just makes its so your kids have fun too.
The only bad thing is that it was a little windy and most every one has babies. Well all but me so I was fine with Zack being in the wind, he could have cared less. Anyway it was fun and so good to have such great friends you like being with.

5 comments:

Seth Ollerton said...

Nancy,
Thanks again for the enchiladas and apple beer. You rock and the food was excellent!

-Seth

Jen Bird said...

How fun! It's always nice getting to chat with friends while the kids are entertained too!

Colby and Malea said...

Looks like you all had fun..Some day I will have a little one and join the fun haha..

Brooke Wheeler said...

How fun! I have always loved going to the park. It is always such a blast. My mom loves to chat away with friends while the kids are being entertained haha! :)

Kabe and Cass said...

hey Nancy, Its Cassidy Maleas sis in law. Sounds like things r goin great for you. Hope you r still with that nice guy. I cant imagine havin to start over. You r very brave. I know what you mean about the treats and the five pounds. Haha. Its a never ending battle. I guess thats why we see each other at the gym!