Sunday, May 4, 2008

I know I have said a million times how lucky I am to have such a great family, but its true. I don't know what I would do with out them.




My dad loves to work in the yard and if you have ever seen our yard you can see what a great job he does. Zack loves to help him and in his little mind the work could not get done with out him. Saturday mornings he can hardly get his cloths changed fast enough to get out and help his Papa. They go to the dump, go gets stuff for the garden hit the hardware store and a whatever else only boys can do. ( I have been told more then once it is just work for boys)
They could and do spend all day out there. I use to think that Zack would get in the way and that it would be harder for my dad to get things done with him out there "helping" but I think Papa enjoys it just as much as the little man. So to say it again I am one lucky girl. These last 5 years have been such a blessing to be with my parents.

1 comment:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Can you just send your Dad and Zack on over to my house? They look like quite the team!