Oh what fun. Today was the start of these years t-ball season. This year we are the Giants. You know how t-ball goes no one wins or loses. It was a fun game. Zack did good, and looked like he was having fun.
After the game we ran over to Provo for a birthday party with some of his "cousins" we had a fun time. We ended the night at IHOP yes IHOP. Zack was in the mood for breakfast and it sounded good to me and Danny too. I mean who doesn't love a little french toast?
Zack must have had a good day because he was out in about 30 seconds, yes the sun is still out, and its only about 7:30 :)
4 comments:
Ha, ha! how cute! I remember Danny sending me that pic. yesterday! How fun! I love going to watch ben play t-ball! It is so fun! That is so fun that you guys got to go play with the cousins! Tell Zack that when I come up there for a week to stay with Hannah, he better come and visit! Love ya both!
Zack looks really into the t-ball I love it! Cute pictures. And hey I need your email, I've been playing around with a blog header for you, so email me at kamisubird_1@msn.com and I'll forward it onto you.
Zack is getting so big and so handsome. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that I was at your baby shower, time flies. I hope all is good I love reading your blog.
He has to be the cutest baseball player...and of course he's dressed to the T. Hopefully I can catch a game this year!
Post a Comment