Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tee Time

Golf Party:

















Today we had Zacks 5th birthday party! It was so fun. It was a golf themed party. They had to golf 5 holes and once they got it in the hole they got prize (thank you to the dollar store.) Then we played a little game and opened the presents and had a little cake and ice cream. It was fun. All the little kids are so fun and cute. Now we re going to go swimming over at Danny's and have pizza. You will get more tomorrow because that is the actual birthday of my little man.


Thank you to Mike, Andrea, Amma, Papa, and Danny!! for all your help with the party. Love ya!

4 comments:

McClean's said...

I wish we could have been there it looks like so much fun!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Brooke Wheeler said...

I wish we could have been there! Nancy I so totally miss you and the little man!

Brooke Wheeler said...

OK..........CUTEST Party Ever. This is Kristie by the way!!! I was admiring Brooke's blog and she made me look at yours. We love Zack so much!!! Tell him we will bring a present up when we come. My kids wished they could have been there!!!!!!!!! Well, you two are adorable!!!!!! What a FUN day!!! And, again.....WE LOVED YOUR ICECREAM treats at Dad's Party. Love Ya!!!!! Kristie

Ashlee said...

What a fun party! Happy Birthday, Zack! Wish we could have been there to celebrate- Love ya!