Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Week

It is family week at Zack's school so this morning we went to eat breakfast. Why you might ask, well because in my mind they were going to have the Cinnamon twist from the good old days. I was so excited. I loved those. So we all got up early and went. I was a little sad when we got in the lunch room and it was sick looking doughnuts and Trix yogurt. They still had the same little things of milk. So needless to say as soon as we got home we had a bowl of Apple Jacks and some juice!


You can see why Zack is in afternoon kindergarten, not a morning person

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I think those donuts are the same ones they used to serve on chili day. Can you believe we all survived school lunch? Mmm Mmm Good!

Jen Bird said...

Ahh cute! Too bad the breakfast was Blah! Looks like you better run for PTA President and make that top priority!

Sydney said...

I've heard horror stories of school lunches. Donuts and Trix yogurt??? Really, that's considered breakfast?

I hear ya about afternoon kindergarten. Gibson will be in afternoon for sure! If not for him, for me!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Oh my gosh Nancy, I can't believe you have a little one in kindergarten. Where is the time going? He is a very darling little boy!

Brooke Wheeler said...

Haha kinda sick right? Haha. Ya that Breakfast didn't look so appetizing! Haha. Glad you had fun though! love ya!