This is my life right now........ Zack, wedding, Danny, Zack, Zack , Danny. Zack wedding,wedding Zack , Danny maybe gym. I am enjoying so much. They last few days we have got a lot done. The invites are on their way and we should be able to get them Tuesday. We have all the tables, Charis, linens, lighting, plates, sups, napkins, food ordered, flowers, dress, shoes. Well you get it. My mom and I are having so much fun. We are liking all the same things and not fighting with each other, not that we ever do. Danny has also been a great help. He is good with whatever I like but will say what he thinks.
In fact right now I am running back to the mall to grab Zack's cloths for the temple. So fun........
Sorry I know this is boring but this is what I am up to.
4 comments:
Ohh Nancy I am so excited for you! It seems like yesterday we were planning our wedding! It's so stressful but it's so much fun. Luckily I still have two sisters that are not married that I can help plan their weddings! :)
Let me know if you need any help with anything! _Ashlie
Yay! So fun! I'm excited for you guys... it's coming up soon! I absolutely loved planning my wedding. It's true that it can definitely be consuming, but enjoy every minute of it!
Not boring at all! I am so excited to take your pictures soon-I'm trying to find some different and fun locations, but let me know if you've found anything that you love too-
Sounds like you are totally under control. Can't wait to see it all.
Let's have details like colors, and food special events going on along the way and honeymoon plans...love it all and love you guys too!
Post a Comment