What a great Easter! It was the perfect day. The weather was nice we even ate out side! Zack had a good day I think it has to do with the fact he had a few Easter Egg hunts. He spent the night at Jakes so the Easter Bunny came to both houses, and when your 4 what could be better then that?
Then it was off to Church. Zack must have had a good time with his dad because he fell asleep at Church.
We had a fun famiy party. Its always fun when we get togeather, we were missing a few but still had a good time. Lot and lots of good food, I dont think I'' need to eat for a month. I'm sure I still will but I ate way to much, but hey that what hoildays are for!
8 comments:
Sorry we missed it, Nance. We went to Britt's parents, but I'm sure your house would have been funner. We'll be wiser next time.
Hey Nancy!! I need your email address, so I can add you to my "safe list"!! Just send it to me at melissamiller76@msn.com
I will explore your blog now!!
Looks like such a fun Easter, I am glad it was perfect. I love your pictures, you looked so BEAUTIFUL, I especially love the picture of just you and Zach, your hair looks DARLING! So fun, and let me just say, SO EXCITED! I don't know if you got on the family blog yet, I didn't get your email address, send it to me, or email it to me at kamisubird_1@msn.com k? And you better post on it, it's just silly and fun, and you would just contribute to it.
Cute Easter time! you and Zack our so so cute!
Nancy, I wasn't quite sure who it was. Yea, we're having a good time. It's gone by way to fast. Your blog is cool. Hope all is well. Jason, Pernille, Kids.
Damn girl, you are so hot! Zack is a babe too!
Hunt after Hunt and tons of candy to make everyone sick! Looks like a fun time. Do you want to get together with Erin on the 4th?
Nancy looks like you had a great easter. Zach is so cute. We need to get all of our kids together!
Post a Comment