Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Abbie!!!!

Well I know I am a few days early. Abbies Birthday is March 12 but I just wanted her to know how happy I am to have her as a friend!!!! So Abb I hope you have a great day and that Seth takes you some place fun. I know this is a way old picture but it was all I could find!! (sorry, love ya)

4 comments:

Jen Bird said...

I LOVE that picture!! I wish I could have seen you all in your high school days!
By the way, Paityn dropped my phone for the 100th time on Friday morning, and it's officially a goner so call me at my house. I want to hear what you've been up to. :)

Alyssa Coberly said...

ah! the days of cheer ... wow that was so fun (minus the drama of course)

Seth Ollerton said...

The good 'ole days! There were always good times especially when a camera was present! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Thanks for including me!! Just think of the pictures I could do on your birthday! It was a nice gesture.