Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Big Win!!

So I am not a lucky person. I don't ever win things, but yesterday was a new day and oh did I win.
I had just dropped Zack off at school and was on my way to the gym, and was listening to 101.9 and they were talking about a new movie that was going to be at the Foursite Filmfest, and the main guy K.C Clyde didn't have a date for the big event. So they said if you called in you could win to be his date and go see the movie. So I called in and was the lucky winner!!!
I was so excited not about being this guys "date" but just because I won I never win anything. Long, long story short I got to drive up to Ogden and see this movie (thank you Meghan Fullmer for going with me, cuz it would have sucked big time with out someone to chat with the whole time) My date K.C.( not a date at all) was nice and kinda talked to us and told us about this great movie we were going to watch. Then he left and Meghan and I were left to see this killer movie.


No I am not nine months pregnant I just am lucky and look like it!
I would have have been happy to just win Milk Duds! But nope I had to buy these myself. It was fun just to do something new but, I think the B.Y.U game would have been better ;)

5 comments:

Jen Bird said...

Oh my hillarious! Nancy, oh how you make me laugh! I'm so glad you won, you lucky duck!

Meghan said...

How fun! (well sort of... he didn't sound like much of a date!) I never win either. ;) Maybe it's my turn too!

The Johnsons said...

so which one was your date, i hope it was at least the guy w/ the plaid shirt on in two of the pictures. How was the stellar movie? Can you remember the name of it now that you went to the premier? Well I am glad that you at least won something.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Dang! You are famous now! Will you sign my chest?

L'erin said...

What a slob. The least he could do is leave you in peace to watch the movie. His (equally FINE) buds broke it to him that you were too much class for him. And yes, i DID just randomly messagae you :)