Saturday, April 26, 2008

Adventures In Babysitting


What a great movie this was I think Christie and I watched it a million times. I never knew that I would be taking on my own Adventures In Babysitting!
So the people I clean for, Dave and Adri are going on a trip and asked if I would watch their kids for a week while they are gone. At first I was thinking NO WAY. 4 boys plus Zack, then when they waved a little money in my face my answer changed from a big no to a when do you need me.
So stating tomorrow night (Sunday) I am a mom of 5 boys ages 3,4,6,8,and 10. I think it should go good. The two oldest boys are in school all day and then the 3rd goes half day. Its just until Friday afternoon. So what could go wrong?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you are going to have a VERY fun week!!!! You won't be sitting on the couch at all--that's for sure! You probably don't anyway! I adore my four little boys and Brooke of course. Boys are just plain fun---all wrapped up in MISCHIEF!! Just invite Danny over if they get out of hand. He's very good at disciplining! Ha Ha. I love it when Danny tells my kids to get in line. AND, they still ADORE him!!!!

Kami Su said...

Wow it must be A LOT of money. It seems your own kids are just easier. LOL!!!!! But you seem like a natural and you'll probably have a blast. I am excited to hear how it goes. You are too funny!

brianandrachelbird said...

Nancy you will be awsome!! Good Luck!

L'erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L'erin said...

I did this last november for 3 kids under 2 and i was 3 months pregnant. Did i mention it was for 10 days? Picture me pushing 2 kids in a double stroller, and another in a baby bjorn strapped to my chest barfing morning sickness in a trash can at the dinosaur museum. However, cash was involved and i survived. If these tots are potty trained and don't require smelly soy milk formula, youre golden! Also, i hope you dont mind my stopping by...