Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So far so good

We are at day two and so far we are doing good. Not that you want a run down of whats been going on but I will give you one anyway.
Sunday night was easy the kids just went to bed. and with out a fight so that was nice.I did a lot of laundry
Monday morning they all got up around 7:30 I fixed a little breakfast eggs and toast. Then the two oldest boys were off to school at 9. I made the 3 little ones get into the tub while I cleaned up breakfast and did a little more laundry. By the time I got out of the shower it was time for lunch, a little frozen pizza and mango. Then did a little more laundry and the Skyler was off to school. Jordan, Zack and I ran to the store to get a few things for the week. It was early out day so they all got home around 2:30. They did homework and played until dinner.We had a little pasta with white sauce and chicken (this was what Jaxon wanted) watermelon, carrots and a roll. We had two baseball games tonight so that took up the rest of the evening. When we got home they wanted a little snack so we made Oreo milkshakes. Going to bed was a little harder tonight they wanted to stay up. I moped the floor and did a little more laundry and went to bed.
Tuesday: Well kinda a the same thing this morning. Sweet rolls and fruit for breakfast. Then all the boys were ready to go by 8:30 some how. I am sure they think I am mean I make them help me clean, they all had to clean a bathroom and put their cloths away. So now Skyler, Zack and Jordan are watching a movie and playing. Once Skyler goes to school I have some of my own things I need to run and do. We have another baseball game tonight and I am keeping with taco Tuesday, so looks like today will be a good day too.

4 comments:

Kami Su said...

Wow Nancy, do you hire out? Even when the parents are home? Seriously you have no idea how amazing that all sounds. Great food, perfect schedule, having fun and working. I bet they are loving you.

Erin S. said...

my hell nancy...way to make the rest of us look like slackers! do you want to stay at my house next week? please.

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Nancy you are the mom of all moms! I'll just never be you and I'm just lucky to have you as my example! Good Luck and no road trips to the big city eh!

Brooke Wheeler said...

Nancy! You are super mom! Ha, ha! That sounds so fun though! NANCY I AM CUTTING MY HAIR!