Well what can I say we made it! No I will not be the new spokes women for tri- events but I just might do another one someday.
We had such a great time. The weather was so nice and sunny. We were able to swim and be outside most of the time. I don't think Zack has ever had so much fun in his life. He made 10 new friends that he has not stopped talking about and cant wait for the next time he gets to see them.
He also had his first sleep over! It was a million times harder for me then him. I was so happy he wanted to go and stay with the kids but kinda sad he didn't miss me at all or was worried that I would not be there if he needed me. I knew the day would come when he wouldn't want to give me a hug and a kiss in front of friends I guess I just didn't think it would come at 4.
Anyway thank you Bird Family for such a great weekend, and thank you so so much for making Zack and I feel so welcome.

Yes I know I look as if I might die at any moment, the sad thing is that I felt good during the run! I will put up more pictures soon (not just ones of me but the weekend and all the kids)
9 comments:
AHHH! Congrats! I am so jealous! I wana do one so bad!!! Love ya!
Good job Nancy! It looks like you all had a blast in St George and doing your tri-athalon. I really want to hear more about it and how it REALLY felt. I had to be hard! Zack has just been brought into the family hasn't he? I love it. My kids are bummed to have missed out. So we have to get them together. First sleepover, WOW! You are such a darling mom, I always say it but I mean it.
okay hot tan mama! pretty sure i would be dead by the side of the road after about 1 mile ... good job!
You look like you should be in a Running Magazine! So proud of you and CAN'T WAIT to see more pictures. Everyone sounded like it was so much fun! Wish we could have been there!
You look awesome nancy!! I am glad I could be there for support! It makes me want to get my but in gear, thanks for the motivation!
Nice work Nancy. You look like a champ!
Nancy you did so good at the triathalon and I was so happy I could play with you and your cutest little boy ever Zack! Ok gotta go! Bye!
Brookie
Nancy, Well, we just love you!!!! What a fun weekend! I hated to see it come to an end. I've decided I need to train all year to do it next year. It will take me that long before I dare get in a swimsuit in public. :) Ahhhhh, the joys of swimsuits. Can't believe you all did it in about the same time frame. Pretty impressive!!! Tell little Zack hi from Big Zach, Brooke, Alex, Nick and Ben.
you look totally hot! What are you talking about. I need to do one of those, when is your next one?
Post a Comment