


The day has come for us to head out to what I hope will be sunny St George. The Tri-althalon is this Saturday. I hope I am ready, I don't think I am but its in two days so what can I do now?
Lucky for me it is only a sprint. So we swim 400 meters bike 10 miles and run 3.2 miles. By far for me the swim will be the hardest part. Not that the bike, and swim wont kill me but swimming is not my thing at all. I even took a swim lesson last week and still I don't think that will even help. I am excited because you have to push yourselves sometimes and try new things.
I am just excited for the whole weekend it should be a lot of fun.
Last year Andrea and I did one for all women. It was so much fun so I guess we will see if this one turns out to be fun or if its like child birth, you forget how hard it is until you are in the middle of it!
6 comments:
I think it's so great you are doing this, what an accomplishment! Good luck I am sure you are more ready than you even need to be. We'll be thinking about you and cheering you on from Idaho.
Hi Nancy! I love your blog it is so cute! Haha and i like your why TRI! haha thats funny! Ok for sure see ya!
P.S. GOOD LUCK!
good luck. You are amazing...I could never do that.
Wow, I can't believe you would even try something like this, I know I would roll over and die before I even made it two blocks. Best of luck.
Hey Nancy! this is zach. good job on the triathalon. We had a ton of fun with zack during the break. make sure you add me to your blog. its. www.futurebyuplayer.blogspot.com
Hey nancy! Ok can I just say you did way good on your triatholon! We miss Zack a ton! Tell zack its brooke and i am sending him a big hug and tell him i miss him a ton! Ok I love you both! Lol make sure you add me!
www.brookiespp.blogspot.com
Brookie
Post a Comment